Exceptional Women on 106.7 talks with Inclusive Fitness Trainer Kristin Abendroth about her work with neuro-typical and neuro-diverse athletes. Since April is Autism Awareness Month, we love hearing her story and how her work is changing the lives of so many families affected by a diagnosis of Autism. Kristin was also a former Music Educator who taught in elementary schools for nearly a decade.
- Doug Flutie’s Autism Nonprofit Partners With Inclusive Fitness
- Inclusive Fitness In West Roxbury Offers Space For Neurodivergent Athletes
- Inclusive Fitness Partners With Flutie Foundation To Address Neurodiversity Fitness Gap
- Inclusive Fitness Partners with Flutie Foundation to Address Neurodiversity Fitness Gap
- Raising the Bar Podcast- Is It Worth It?