“The workouts have actually strengthened me and allowed me to do things better.”
– Teagan, IF Athlete
Consult and Collaborate
We can accomplish so much when we work together, and it’s important to us that we include our athletes and their families in the training process. We work to provide resources and information to athletes and their families in order to build independent, capable athletes who are strong for a purpose.
What you can expect from us:
- A review and celebration of achievements at the end of each session.
- Virtual and in-person training for parents, program managers, and other caregivers so that reinforcement can take place outside the center.
- To share notes and ideas on how to refine and progress each athlete’s program.
- To consult with medical providers, therapists, and program managers when requested, in accordance with HIPAA and privacy policies.
Regular fitness and exercise have been shown to:
- Increase muscle tone, strength, and body composition
- Increase motor coordination
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Reduce lethargy, anxiety, and hyperactivity
- Increase confidence
In addition to these benefits, we have observed that many Inclusive Fitness athletes have become increasingly independent.